National Youth Leadership Training
July 23 – 29
Sandstone, MN 55072
The National Youth Leadership Training, a seven-day immersive leadership camp, activates young people to address today’s most pressing challenges and create impactful change. It’s a different kind of summer camp, powering a generation of leaders.
What You Do at NYLT:
- Stay Engaged in meaningful activities.
- Experience Discomfort by pushing your boundaries, from a ropes course to difficult conversations about power and privilege.
- Speak Your Truth about your own story and recognize the knowledge and expertise you already have.
- Listen Generously to different perspectives and personal experiences.
What You Get from NYLT:
- The ability to work together with people of all backgrounds.
- Allies to support your leadership development and service-learning action plan.
- The tools and knowledge to create equitable change in your community.
- Motivation to take action for the common good.
This leadership opportunity is open to both youth and adults. Adult partners are invited to join their team the final three days of the training.
Application available here
Contact: Jason Stewart, email@example.com
Application deadline: March 31, 2017