National Youth Leadership Training
July 23 – 29
Sandstone, MN 55072
Limited scholarships available. Email Jason Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The National Youth Leadership Training, a seven-day immersive leadership camp, activates young people to address today’s most pressing challenges and create impactful change. It’s a different kind of summer camp, powering a generation of leaders.
What You Do at NYLT:
- Stay Engaged in meaningful activities.
- Experience Discomfort by pushing your boundaries, from a ropes course to difficult conversations about power and privilege.
- Speak Your Truth about your own story and recognize the knowledge and expertise you already have.
- Listen Generously to different perspectives and personal experiences.
What You Get from NYLT:
- The ability to work together with people of all backgrounds.
- Allies to support your leadership development and service-learning action plan.
- The tools and knowledge to create equitable change in your community.
- Motivation to take action for the common good.
This leadership opportunity is open to both youth (entering grades 9-12 in 2017) and adults. Adult partners are invited to join their team the final three days of the training.
Application available here
Contact: Jason Stewart, email@example.com
Application deadline: Extended until slots are full — Act now!