Join the National Youth Leadership Council for a two-day immersive leadership experience that activates young people to address today’s most pressing challenges and create impactful change. It’s a different kind of training, powering a generation of leaders.
NYLT will be held September 14-15, 2018 as part of the Nobel Peace Prize Forum Minneapolis, Augsburg University Campus
What You Do at NYLT:
- Stay Engaged in meaningful activities.
- Experience Discomfort by pushing your boundaries, from a ropes course to difficult conversations about power and privilege.
- Speak Your Truth about your own story and recognize the knowledge and expertise you already have.
- Listen Generously to different perspectives and personal experiences.
What You Get from NYLT:
- The ability to work together with people of all backgrounds.
- Allies to support your leadership development and service-learning action plan.
- The tools and knowledge to create equitable change in your community.
- Motivation to take action for the common good.
This leadership opportunity is open to both youth (entering grades 7-12 in 2019) and adults. Adult partners are invited to join their team the final session of each day.