Wouldn’t you know…we’re less than 30 days out from when housing closes on #SLC17. You can still register for Dare to Dream, but the special conference hotel rate at the “Happiest Place on Earth” cannot be guaranteed after February 18, 2017. So, make sure to take advantage of this exclusive deal—a gift from us to you.
Need some more incentive? Here are more reasons to book within the official #SLC17 Housing Block (other than being roommates with Mickey, of course).
- Save on your hotel rate.
- Free in-room wireless internet for #SLC17 guests.
- Official hotel is organization-endorsed and inspected.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the HQ hotel.
- Reservations within the block are more protected from hotel relocation.
- Friendly Booking Terms: No change fees. No full prepayment.
- Easy to modify or cancel reservations.
- Stay where the action is—all the conference happenings are onsite at the Disneyland® Hotel!
- The Youth Room—action-packed each night until 11:00 p.m.
- The hotel’s downtown Disney location provides convenient access to an array of park attractions, from thrill rides to meeting the princesses and other Disney characters.
All conference workshops and general sessions will take place at the Disneyland® Hotel. This resort hotel is near the Disneyland® parks and each room has the special Disney magical spirit. In addition to the variety of dining options available, there are also two water slides and themed pools.
Disneyland® Hotel (Conference Venue and Headquarter Hotel)
1150 West Magic Way
Anaheim, California 92802
(714) 778-6600 | (714) 956-6597
RATE: $215/night plus applicable state and local taxes (current 15%)
Reserve your rooms today by booking online or by calling (714) 520-5005. Make sure to refer to the National Service-Learning Conference to receive the negotiated rate.