We invite you to join us on our journey to change the world with young people, their schools, and their communities.
Students, educators, nonprofit professionals, and government leaders from across the country and around the world will come together at Educate. Ignite. Transform., the 27th Annual National Service-Learning Conference, Minneapolis, Minn., March 30 – April 2, 2016.
The success of this conference depends on you. There are many ways to get involved:
- Become a sponsor. Numerous opportunities are available to support this unique event. Don’t miss your chance to connect with the educational and youth leaders of today.
- Submit a workshop and showcase proposal. NYLC is looking for proposals that address youth leadership, skill building, and high quality service-learning. Deadline to submit is October 2, 2015.
- Showcase your organization in the Opportunity and Resource Fair. This is where attendees can discover the latest products, services, and technologies that are transforming both in and out-of-school time around the country and learn how they can benefit students, educators, their schools, and their communities.
- Nominate an outstanding young person or adult. NYLC honors the amazing work in the field of service-learning by presenting awards to remarkable leaders. Deadline to submit is December 4, 2015.
- Volunteer. It takes hundreds of dedicated volunteers to make an event like this possible. From committees, to load-in, volunteers are the heart of the conference.
- Apply for a scholarship. We have limited funds available to help cover your registration fee — apply today!
- Make a commitment to attend. Send a group of youth and adults from your organization. 69% of our conference participants attend as part of groups, which are most often intergenerational. We are offering a group discount for groups of 10 or more!
- Check the schedule. See what’s happening daily at the conference.
- Visit the website for the latest news, information, and general conference information and share news about the conference with your networks, schools, and communities.
We can’t wait to see you at Educate. Ignite. Transform.
National Youth Leadership Council